Jet Boat – 3 Person
The Jet Boat series from WOW is a serious upgrade on an old design. The torpedo or hot dog in-line towable has been around for years but the problem with these items has always been that they couldn’t get outside the wake very easy and on the turns they would tip over because of their high center of gravity.
WOW has fixed these problems with their new patent-pending Flex-Form seating system. Flex-Form seating allows the riders to sit down inside of the tube instead of on top. This lowers the center of gravity of the item and keeps it fast and upright on the whips and turns. This added stability is great for those that want to go fast but also for those that want a safer, less eventful ride. The Flex-Form seating is constructed of a nylon harness to keep the rider’s bottoms from hitting the water as well as a layer of 4-way stretch, UV resistant material for added comfort.
- 1-3 rider Secure Form-Fit Cockpit tube
- 231kg or 509 Pounds maximum capacity
- Reinforced front tow point with Molded EZ tow connector for EZ rope hook-up
- Lowered center of gravity keeps the towable upright on whips and turns
- SECURE FORM-FIT COCKPIT SEATING provides comfort and stability of whips and turns
- SECURE FORM-FIT COCKPIT SEATING built with UV resistant 40-way stretch material for an ultra comfortable ride.
- The FORM-FIT cockpit is built with an internal harness to prevent rider’s bottoms from hitting the water.
- Great family fun towable for young kids and adults who want to sit inside a cockpit for a more secure ride
- HI-VIS color brand edition keeps the tube and riders highly visible on the water
- 4 double webbing foam handles and 2 flat webbing handles
- Full nylon cover with heavy duty secure zipper
- Heavy-duty PVC bladders
- Zippered valve cover
- Speed valve for fast inflation and deflation
- Deflated Size: 125″ x 42″ or 317 cm x 106 cm;
- Inflated Size: 119″ x 37.5″ x 15.5″ or 302 cm x 95 cm x 39 cm
- Backed by 1 year warranty
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.